5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bridgestone dueller hl in snow

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Those are the same tires I have on my loaner vehicle and you are absolutely correct. Wouldn’t even in awd allow me to back smoothly into my driveway. I parked it and took my Toyota Corolla with snow tires instead to Church..

MFALRAM

Reaction score
Definitely not a good tire. Had snow in New York and 4 wheel drive is scetchy. Cold morning with bare roads in 2 wheel drive and the tires spins way to easy. Had them hydroplane in rain also. Not a fan of them. But I have to live with for now.

jkratze1

Reaction score
I drove in the snow this weekend with them and they seemed fine to me. I was in 4wd auto the whole time but I did not feel unsafe while driving in the snow.

Gman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They're just OK in the snow in 4WD. I've had better and plan to replace them next weekend. I'll keep them since the truck is currently a lease. I'll have them as an option to throw back on if I don't buy out the vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread