5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bridgestone Dueler H/L tires

CallMeChris

Reaction score
How are the factory tires on my truck working out for those that tow? Getting the truck set up to pull my new camper and wasn’t sure if this was a needed upgrade. If you are upgrading, what LT tires are you going with?

mike_ct

Ram Guru
Reaction score
they are ok not great..went to max pressure on them, and still felt soft to me with more sidewall flex than I like. its hard though, because I think they ride great normally and I dont want to loose that with a stiff LT tire

NordicNevs

Reaction score
If you are towing upgrade them. These are par for a pickup truck but they are not sufficient to the abuse of a trailer and the added dynamic that offers. Can you tow with them, of course you can, should you? Well that's your question to answer. If I was hooked up like I used to be, these tires would have been off before delivery of the truck. They are practically passenger tires. Step up to an E rated tire, specifically the NITTO G2. Great tire for these intermediate trucks and have outstanding life. (50k and 1/2 tread remaining on the wife's Lexus GX).

Users who are viewing this thread