5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brendan Schaub flips TRX in the desert

TheWaterman83

Reaction score
Looks like that hurt. I don't think he expected that much traction

Didn't seem like it was fun. Too much money, not enough brains.

I would say it also looks like it hurt financially but I imagine money isn't as much of a concern to him.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was reading comments on the video and people saying RAM does that in the commercials without flipping the trucks so not much be false advertising. Unfortunately, commercials have the disclaimer about professional driver on a closed course for a reason. They can't control driver skill. He let off the throttle, which is when it grabbed and flippedz or he forgot to turn off traction control.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I was reading comments on the video and people saying RAM does that in the commercials without flipping the trucks so not much be false advertising. Unfortunately, commercials have the disclaimer about professional driver on a closed course for a reason. They can't control driver skill. He let off the throttle, which is when it grabbed and flippedz or he forgot to turn off traction control.
The truck was also modified so who knows what, or if anything was dialed in

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
It's on worldstar. Everything there is junk and troll material.

Users who are viewing this thread