5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking up the black - door handle trim

Reaction score
The 2020 models had a chrome insert in the door handle which has been deleted in the 2021 models.

I spoke with the parts guy today and he said that I can order new door handles but he didn't see where the chrome piece could be ordered separately.

Is there an aftermarket supplier that would have this, or maybe it is available through MOPAR? I'm pretty positive the handle itself didn't change between model years but can't confirm this.

TheMopars

Reaction score
Chrome insert are only standard on the Laramie, Limited and Longhorn I believe.
Plenty on here seem to prefer deleting the chrome, maybe you can find someone
to swap handles.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
You can't just buy Inserts... You have to buy a new handle if you want to change colors.
I can send you part numbers for any color you want. Let me know if you need anything.

yankeefan31569

Ram Guru
Reaction score
this is what it used, ill take pic tomrw and throw it in this post when its daylight, just rememebr the one w the circle is the drivers door i effd up so excited to install i put
it on the passenger door, broke it tryn to take off (strong double sides tape) so i just ordered a whole new set for jus the one key fob drivers door.

JustCallMeD

Reaction score
I have the chrome on my limited that I put some vinyl wrap on to black them out. I'll trade ya if it's an easy swap and you're in the area...

Overkill77

Reaction score
I'm interested on seeing those black covers installed, I too would like to not have chrome in my door handle lol.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread