5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Break-in drive

dalailama23

Reaction score
overall it was positive .The limited drives like a dream, real quiet , smooth ,lots of power. hit horrendous downpour, no leaks ( pan roof). the rear abs went off if to hard on the brakes while wet with regen braking working, gotta watch that. My H/K stereo was fine i use usb. plus i changed to a C style 64 bit USB in slot one and it plays all my iTunes songs and i left them in M4A format instead of converting them to MP3. The A/C was fine the A/C seat not so much 15 much better and i miss the button. Once i used Sirius radio though every time i start the truck i get sirius not usb and have to change it. ECO was almost useless even going down hill just would not come on most of the time, totally unlike my 15 with same eng and rear, Mpg suffered, lot less the 15. Lost my compass and time and current MPG for most of the trip. it came back on on the way home but still no compass. If any of you had the older 8.4 with heads Up display nav info in nice detail and color showing the road and turn you will be disappointed with the white arrow on black screen . I guess they think you are going to look at the nice graphics on the center screen and not look ahead. Still more learning, especially the 12 in uconnect nav system , and hoping some updates will fix these snafus making it a better truck in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread