5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brand new Ram 1500 Laramie G/T 4x4

Brewboy73

Reaction score
Hi All
I just bought my first Ram a couple of days ago. Replaced my 2020 Chevy Silverado Custom with a Ram Laramie G/T 4x4. This truck is an absolute beast. The catback exhaust with the cold air intake sounds amazing. Just ordered Amp Research Powersteps, bed liner and Bakflip cover. Looking forward to customizing.

Brewboy73

Ness2021

Reaction score
Hi All
I just bought my first Ram a couple of days ago. Replaced my 2020 Chevy Silverado Custom with a Ram Laramie G/T 4x4. This truck is an absolute beast. The catback exhaust with the cold air intake sounds amazing. Just ordered Amp Research Powersteps, bed liner and Bakflip cover. Looking forward to customizing.

Brewboy73
Cool. Lets see a pic?

Scottygolf

Reaction score
Just took it down to the Florida Keys this weekend and was not expecting to get 24 mpg. The ventilated seats are a game changer too.
Yeah, but when you go home and have to go uphill going north you will get 16 MPG like the rest of us. Congrats and nice truck!

Paulie T

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats bud. These G/T’s are by far my favorite 1500’s

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So the G/T has different exhaust? Is it an active exhaust, or just a different muffler?

Users who are viewing this thread