5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

brake controller "-" button sticking

jakemyster84

Reaction score
The reduce trailer brake force button on my integrated controller sticks in and causes my controller to not work. I can use a pick tool to get it to come back out and function again but cannot press the reduce button as it will stick again. Anyone have experience if i can just lube up that button or do I need to take it into the dealership to get serviced?

thanks, Jake

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The reduce trailer brake force button on my integrated controller sticks in and causes my controller to not work. I can use a pick tool to get it to come back out and function again but cannot press the reduce button as it will stick again. Anyone have experience if i can just lube up that button or do I need to take it into the dealership to get serviced?

thanks, Jake
That’s not normal, if you haven’t already I’d get it looked at by the dealer. They should replace it if your truck is under warranty

Users who are viewing this thread