5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bouncing after leveling kit

Bigbadgen

Reaction score
Just for conversation has anyone had any issues with bounce in the front end after a puck installed leveling kit. I’m contemplating getting rid of the puck and put in struts. Just upgraded my uca to ready lift but still have factory strut. Also has anyone upgraded the sway bar end links after leveling pucks.

Attachments

• IMG_8728.jpeg
    IMG_8728.jpeg
    112.2 KB · Views: 24

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
"I installed the mickey mouse cheapest way to level my truck and now im having issues with _______" 🤦🏻‍♂️ see this way to often.

Just another reason why we dont use spacers people. Go to struts.

Last edited:

Bigbadgen

Reaction score
"I installed the the mickey mouse cheapest way to level my truck and now im having issues with _______" 🤦🏻‍♂️ see this way to often.

Just another reason why we dont use spacers people. Go to struts.
Not mickey mouse. No issues currently. I put 80k miles on my last with spacers with zero issues. Looking for advise not some dipshit remark. 🤷🏻‍♂️

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Who installed the level?

I have a 2.5 front level, and UCA's. No bounce, even when off-roading at so-so speeds.

Just an idea, but have you checked tire pressure?

Bigbadgen

Reaction score
I don’t have any bounce currently. Just looking for info. An off road shop installed my leveling kit and said factory uca was fine, then 3k miles later I’m replacing ball joints. Not a huge inconvenience. Was a minor squeak. Ordered ready lift uca and it’s all good. Having it aligned on Tuesday

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
Not mickey mouse.
Yes. Yes it is. That's 100% the mickey mouse cheap way of doing a level. And read my comment again, I did give advice, the advice was to do it the correct way and "Go to struts". Not get your feelings hurt from the truth... dipshit.

Bigbadgen

Reaction score
Yes. Yes it is. That's 100% the mickey mouse cheap way of doing a level. And read my comment again, I did give advice, the advice was to do it the correct way and "Go to struts". Not get your feelings hurt from the truth... dipshit.
Again it isn’t Mickey moused. Truck doesn’t get dirty, I don’t go off roading it. The most I toss in the bed is deer during hunting season and my golf clubs. The spacers are more than sufficient enough for what I need. I ran spacers on my wk2 for 80k miles with not a single issue.

Bigbadgen

Reaction score
Again it isn’t Mickey moused. Truck doesn’t get dirty, I don’t go off roading it. The most I toss in the bed is deer during hunting season and my golf clubs. The spacers are more than sufficient enough for what I need. I ran spacers on my wk2 for 80k miles with not a single issue.
And I have the 3.6l. The hemi is garbage! I’d drive a ****box civic before I would ever buy a new hemi. Older hemis were great.

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
And I have the 3.6l. The hemi is garbage! I’d drive a ****box civic before I would ever buy a new hemi. Older hemis were great.
How cute. Lower your voice when you talk.

Users who are viewing this thread