5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bought the Laramie a baby brother.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Little brother huh? I've always thought of my cars as female. Kind of like ships. :p
Hard to tell from the pics, but looks like a manual. Nice car!

Otisporkchop

Reaction score
Little brother huh? I've always thought of my cars as female. Kind of like ships. :p
Hard to tell from the pics, but looks like a manual. Nice car!
Yes it’s a Manuel, I don’t know why I referred to it as a brother, I’ve always referred to my 68 mustang as a female.

OtterRam

Reaction score
Let us know how the RT is !!!! I’ve been considering a challenger as well but they have so many options in engines and I don’t know how they all translate to Smiles Per Gallon lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Otisporkchop

Reaction score
No...just no. That would mean you're playing with the thing that makes it male every time you shift. :LOL: I have different symbolism for what the stick shift could be, but I don't want to be vulgar.
I think I can read between the lines😅

Otisporkchop

Reaction score
Let us know how the RT is !!!! I’ve been considering a challenger as well but they have so many options in engines and I don’t know how they all translate to Smiles Per Gallon lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
After looking at many used challengers the R/T the scat packs the hellcats and up it seemed as though it was hard to find a decent scat pack and up at a decent price that hadn’t been crashed multiple times. I guess that’s smiles per gallon and smiles per making insurance claims lol.

Awood05

Reaction score
Congratulations and very cool! I looked at Challengers a bit. But I’m a Shelby guy. I picked this up to keep my RAM and Lightning company. Enjoy the R/T!!

Attachments

• EE8F62E0-AFFF-4C04-87CF-FBCD05C66DE9.jpeg
    EE8F62E0-AFFF-4C04-87CF-FBCD05C66DE9.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 15

Otisporkchop

Reaction score
Congratulations and very cool! I looked at Challengers a bit. But I’m a Shelby guy. I picked this up to keep my RAM and Lightning company. Enjoy the R/T!!
I love fords,I have a 68 289 total redone that I did 30 years ago. The car has not seen a wet road in 30 years and looks brand new. I also have a 2017 eco boost they I let my daughter drive lol!! Love your Shelby!!

Burnzie

Reaction score
Nice car I had a 15 M6 loved it.
You're gonna want to install a skip shift eliminator kit unless it already has one, and a BLASTIN BOB'S resonater delete, trust me you will love it.

Users who are viewing this thread