5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bought a 21 Bighorn Night Edition 4x4 while in Kentucky

Moonlightboater

Reaction score
From Louisiana and truck prices are crazy, anyways while traveling through Kentucky bought a 21 Ram 1500 Bighorn 4x4 that had a MSRP of 53,570 for 45,500 so bought it to set up to flat tow behind our motorhome. What I noticed- It does not have Start/Stop as my friends 2020 model. Did they do away with that due to the chip shortage? Next I just retired so it is just the wife and I and got the Quad Cab, I am having a hard time finding Side Steps/Running Boards Ex. Go Rhino RB20 are not made for a Quad Cab and the truck does not sit up that high so ideas on running boards to hide pinch seam would be appreciated. This truck rides so smooth next to my 21 F-250 Tremor used to pull my equipment. I just sold my 17 Ram 2500 Laramie Black edition, which was a mistake in hind site, Rams are the real deal. tempImageWfIyKP.jpg d tempImageF5pjZ7.jpg 621F3E29-66EA-46D1-BBD1-005B2738FC2E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread