5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Borla

rjpucel

Reaction score
Has anyone installed a Borla Atak system on a 2019 Limited. How did it affect the performance, gas mileage and sound on the cab?

spaightlabs

Reaction score
I don't suspect there would be any difference between a Limited and Laramie on any of those things? Guy in my office has a 19 Laramie and just put an ATAC on it.

Sounds absolutely sick. Too loud for my liking in the cab. Performance isn't dramatically different than mine, but sounds like it is. Doesn't have any mileage info yet, suspect it's gonna go down - his foot is always in it now.

Snakes709

Reaction score
I had the atak on my sport. Didnt effect fuel economy at all. Performance was negotiable. Sound was really aggressive. Here is a video i took. After i drive away, skip to the end. Takes me awhile to get turned and around. When i first leave its like normal and then when i leave again its wot

ZombieSlayer

Reaction score
Sigh, that's what a truck is supposed to sound like :) Sadly for me it will be a minute before I can buy one. I do believe that I can put it on myself since there is no cutting required if you remove the spare tire and the shroud :)

Users who are viewing this thread