5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Borla Touring Cat Back

Smellyram

Reaction score
I'm looking in to put headers too, how long did it take you to install? I have a S&B, Borla S-stype, BBK 85 mm Throttle with custom tune.
With you're 85mm throttle body did you notice hp gain?

IndianaRam

Reaction score
Sounds really good! I love the long tube headers. I have them and Magnaflow cat back on mine right now. Very happy with the sound.

Smellyram

Reaction score
Ok so it’s been a few weeks I got the ******* out of me and driving around the speed limits I’ve been getting better gas mileage in town around 17mpg hwy around 20mpg I was avg 13 to 17

Jack.

Reaction score
A$$hole* lol
What year is your ram? I'm looking to get kooks headers as well but apparently they don't have a 2021 model year one. I've heard many mix things on how the 2020 headers fit 2021 and I also heard that the 2021 has diff hardware so it won't fit 😩 so I'm trying to firgure this out.

mb02252

Reaction score
I just installed the Borla Touring on a 2022 Limited and can confirm its quite loud but sounds great has a very nice roar... alot louder than I expected from the touring edition... I can't see why anyone would want any louder than the touring it would be unnecessary for any purpose......I will likely buy the resonator to see if that helps

Smellyram

Reaction score
What year is your ram? I'm looking to get kooks headers as well but apparently they don't have a 2021 model year one. I've heard many mix things on how the 2020 headers fit 2021 and I also heard that the 2021 has diff hardware so it won't fit 😩 so I'm trying to firgure this out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/