5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Borla + Corsa + Pedal Commander = WOW!

LakeMinnetonkaRam

Reaction score
1st post. I bought a 2021 Laramie last month. Great truck, and a big upgrade from my 2015 Longhorn. But decided to do a few bolt-ons: Borla S-Type cat-back, Corsa cold air intake, and today I added a Pedal Commander. It's a totally different truck. Sounds amazing, seems to pull much better than stock, and the Pedal Commander is a Game Changer. Even in City mode level 2, throttle response is so much better. In Sport it's crazy, 5 or 10% throttle input gives you instant power. Of course, I added some WD 779 Badlands and red calipers from MGP for a little extra bling.

I'm totally loving the 5th Gen Ram. So much more refined than the 4th Gen, and now it has some bark to it!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2569 (2).jpg
    IMG_2569 (2).jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_2625 (2).jpg
    IMG_2625 (2).jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_2624 (2).jpg
    IMG_2624 (2).jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 120

NYKBOB

Reaction score
Do you know if the Pedal Commander has an effect on your warrantee? I know that intakes and cat-backs do not, but I wonder of an electronic change to the driving modes from a Pedal Commander would void the warrantee.

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do you know if the Pedal Commander has an effect on your warrantee? I know that intakes and cat-backs do not, but I wonder of an electronic change to the driving modes from a Pedal Commander would void the warrantee.
I do not think it will, it only takes a couple minutes to remove it, I would not leave it in for trips to the dealer. Better safe than sorry.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Like any aftermarket product, it can only void a warranty if the dealer can prove that the PC was the cause of a failure. As already suggested, just remove it before taking it in if you're that concerned about it. I've never taken mine off when the truck goes in for service or recall work. I've never had it in for a repair, but I probably wouldn't remove it even if I did take it in for that.

Users who are viewing this thread