5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Borla Cat Back Group Buy

Nachizl8

Reaction score
I'm very interested in this group buy. Count me in if this is still in process.

Michael_D

Reaction score
@Michael_D I assume that means we should remove you from the group buy list? Just confirming before we do. Looking for one/two more people. Who wants in!

If Borla releases a part number for my truck (6'4" bed, crew cab) I am still in. If not, it's pointless to stay on the list. I find it odd they don't already have a system. One inlet pipe, a few inches longer is all that's needed.

Bhbdvm

Reaction score
If Borla releases a part number for my truck (6'4" bed, crew cab) I am still in. If not, it's pointless to stay on the list. I find it odd they don't already have a system. One inlet pipe, a few inches longer is all that's needed.
Have you had a chance to speak with Borla directly to ask them if and/or when they will have available for the 6.4 foot bed?

Michael_D

Reaction score
Have you had a chance to speak with Borla directly to ask them if and/or when they will have available for the 6.4 foot bed?

I have sent Borla an email inquiry. If I hear back from Borla, I'll post the response.

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Great. Looks like we are ready to purchase. I will update the list and send all five of you details shortly!

Thanks

KJ, you the man!

I'll put my name up in a "Definitely will buy, dunno when" group.
Likely late December early January. (step rails gotta go first!)

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
KJ, you the man!

I'll put my name up in a "Definitely will buy, dunno when" group.
Likely late December early January. (step rails gotta go first!)
I'm just going to keep lurking...and hoping you guys keep posting videos!

Michael_D

Reaction score
I am disappointed to say that I have to be the turd in the punch bowl, and drop off the group buy list. Borla will not have a system for the 6' 4" bed trucks for a while yet. This is the response I got from Borla when I asked about a system or part number for the longer bed trucks......

"We will probably have an extension pipe. Availability would be some time in 2019.
Thank you,
Ryan Baker
Borla Performance Industries"

Sorry about this guys.

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am disappointed to say that I have to be the turd in the punch bowl, and drop off the group buy list. Borla will not have a system for the 6' 4" bed trucks for a while yet. This is the response I got from Borla when I asked about a system or part number for the longer bed trucks......

"We will probably have an extension pipe. Availability would be some time in 2019.
Thank you,
Ryan Baker
Borla Performance Industries"

Sorry about this guys.
It’s no problem- we should still have five!

dmodem

Reaction score
I have been in contact with Nick. He's waiting on confirmation from some of the others prior to sending payment, etc. info.

Nachizl8

Reaction score
I have been in contact with Nick. He's waiting on confirmation from some of the others prior to sending payment, etc. info.
I just sent him an email as well and waiting to hear back from Nick.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
A guy who had both a Borla S type and a Touring just posted in the other thread - he's a fan!
That would be me lol and honestly if I weren’t afraid of my wife, I would have kept the S Type on as opposed to having it up for sale. :)

Users who are viewing this thread