5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Body shop question.

Talon Nelson

Reaction score
Today I drove by my truck that’s at the body shop. Trucks been there for 6 weeks because this guy is taking his sweet time with it. Anyway it’s been there because of hail repair and he had my hood off because of the hail. He has it parked out in the lot where rain and snow has been sitting on top of my engine. Anyone know if that’s bad for my ram? Besides it maybe rusting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dontra

Reaction score
It is not good, take a lot of pictures and contact the insurance people and let them know about it

silver64

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Of course its bad. Tell the idiot to move your truck inside or have it covered. Thats just a poor way to treat a customers valuable vehicle. I would consider taking the truck elsewhere.

Talon Nelson

Reaction score
Of course its bad. Tell the idiot to move your truck inside or have it covered. Thats just a poor way to treat a customers valuable vehicle. I would consider taking the truck elsewhere.

Very true. Negligent. It’ll be ok for now but this guy will be getting a very distinct review

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread