5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blutooth drops out

Psimpson

Reaction score
I've had it happen several times. talking to someone and a few minutes into the conversation, they can't hear me. I still hear them. go to phone and disconnect Uconnect and they are there and then I can transfer back to Uconnect and they hear me. Anyone else have this annoying issue?

ariesfrk

Reaction score
I've had it happen several times. talking to someone and a few minutes into the conversation, they can't hear me. I still hear them. go to phone and disconnect Uconnect and they are there and then I can transfer back to Uconnect and they hear me. Anyone else have this annoying issue?
Yes, I just started experiencing this issue. I switch bluetooth to off during call and back on and they can hear me again...
It happens with or without my phone being plugged up as well.

mpmitch1

Reaction score
Same here

Neokane

Reaction score
Yep. I have this happen regularly..
both when bluetooth and connected with android auto.
Have to transfer the call back to the phone and then back to bluetooth.

I need to schedule time to get the truck to the dealer.

Psimpson

Reaction score
Mine seems like it only happens on longer phone calls. something about the length of the call matters I think.

Users who are viewing this thread