5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth/USB audio volume lower than others

Dumpster_on_Wheels

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed this or is there something I can do? It’s not a HUGE deal but if I’m at volume 25 let’s say on XM or radio and I switch to Apple car play audio or Bluetooth audio it’ll have to turn up to say 30+ to reach the same volume. I can’t see that the volume can be adjusted on my phone any further.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed this or is there something I can do? It’s not a HUGE deal but if I’m at volume 25 let’s say on XM or radio and I switch to Apple car play audio or Bluetooth audio it’ll have to turn up to say 30+ to reach the same volume. I can’t see that the volume can be adjusted on my phone any further.
HK system?

Jpack84

Reaction score
I have the Alpine system and when i plug my Iphone into one of the USBs located under the radio, the volume lowers automatically and stays like that until i either turn the volume up or unplug the phone. Just started to notice it the other day but ive only had the truck 3 weeks so it could of been doing it the whole time. Not sure if its the same issue that your having

Users who are viewing this thread