5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth Audio not connecting. Phone ok.

pikemike

Reaction score
For no known reason, my 2020 Ram will not connect to my iPhone to play Bluetooth audio. It has always worked fine. Display shows my iPhone not connected when I select paired audio devices. Phone is connected and works fine. Audio from phone will not play and instead uconnect requests to pair an audio device which it will not complete. I’ve rebooted car and phone multiple times. Deleted phone and added back. Selected Forget device on phone. All in vain. How is this possible? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Have you tried to do a reset of the radio? Push power and tune and hold until it restarts.

pikemike

Reaction score
Waiting for a iOS software update to 16.1 which may fix it. I’ll then try your suggestion. I forgot about that one!

pikemike

Reaction score
Well surprise surprise. The software update worked or maybe it was time of day lol. This isn’t the first time a software update fixed some obscure issue. All is good now. Thanks for the input and suggestion.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Well surprise surprise. The software update worked or maybe it was time of day lol. This isn’t the first time a software update fixed some obscure issue. All is good now. Thanks for the input and suggestion.
Pikemike,

We are glad to hear that you got this resolved. Should you run into any issues, please send us a PM, our team is always here to assist.

William
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread