5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth and Sirius playing concurrently

asgadf/lkjnadsfg

Reaction score
Today I drove to the bank, listening to music on my phone via Bluetooth. I do this every day, and everything works fine. I parked, did my banking, and returned to the truck. I started the truck, my Bluetooth began playing right away, and there was something very wrong with the song. Someone was talking all over the top of it. As it it turns out, the truck decided to play both my music via Bluetooth, and Sirius radio at the same time. A sports broadcast was talking all over the top of my music.

The display indicated that the Bluetooth was selected as the source, and nothing else looked unusual. I opened my phone and paused the music, and was left with just the Sirius broadcast. When I unpaused the music, everything went back to normal. Sirius cut out and I was left with my music via Bluetooth. This is the second or third time this has occurred with this truck. It's not the worlds biggest problem, but it's a strange quirk. I know the truck shouldn't be doing it, and I have no idea how it does so.

Has anyone else had this issue of bluetooth and satellite radio being sent to the speakers concurrently?

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes, it was a few things, phone settings on my Samsung note. Think automatically pairs and can have priority for what program launch. Mine was actually the phone auto launching xm, media something, and audible, 3 at once. Crud I should have programed navigation! Lol:sneaky:

Users who are viewing this thread