5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blue with Night Package

Ram1500OwnerMaybe

Reaction score
Really like this combo.
Only seen 2 for sale and both 4x4.

1706321239376.png

Hit the Ram web site and it won't even let me build one.

Is this color combo available in a 4x2?

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That particular one looks like BTS edition. Sharp looking. I was always told you shouldn’t wear black and blue together. Otherwise, you’ll look like a bruise🤣. So that combo translates over to vehicles for me. I don’t claim to be normal, nor sane.🤷🏼‍♂️😂

Last edited:

dajogejr

Reaction score
I’m fairly certain… that I read… (take that with a grain of salt..lol) that in 2023/24 you could only get the midnight edition with Patriot blue in higher trim packages, Possibly Laramie and higher.
I can’t speak for 4x2, haven’t had a 4x2 truck in over 25 years :)

EDIT.. yep, just checked. On 2024 you can get night edition but you have to step up to the Limited.
You can get it in one of 5 colors in lesser trim packages, black, light gray, dark gray, white, red…

You’re looking At Patriot blue and midnight edition, I have a 23 Limited in that combo. I smile every time I look at it.. extra big smile when it’s washed and clean LOL

Last edited:

Ram1500OwnerMaybe

Reaction score
I’m fairly certain… that I read… (take that with a grain of salt..lol) that in 2023/24 you could only get the midnight edition with Patriot blue in higher trim packages, Possibly Laramie and higher.
I can’t speak for 4x2, haven’t had a 4x2 truck in over 25 years :)

EDIT.. yep, just checked. On 2024 you can get night edition but you have to step up to the Limited.
You can get it in one of 5 colors in lesser trim packages, black, light gray, dark gray, white, red…

You’re looking At Patriot blue and midnight edition, I have a 23 Limited in that combo. I smile every time I look at it.. extra big smile when it’s washed and clean LOL

Thanks, I did the build using the Laramie model.
Just tried to build a Limited. Can't build it without the Power Running-Boards of which I am not a fan, but looking at the above image, they have fixed running boards....hmmmmm. :unsure:

Ram1500OwnerMaybe

Reaction score
Damn, can't find that one above.
Able to find the Blue with Night Edition but only the grill is black. The Front Bumper is still blue. Having the Front Bumper black changes the entire look for the better.

Ram1500OwnerMaybe

Reaction score
U

User_3336

That LOOKS like a Built to Serve edition, BUT, I seem to remember seeing a 24 Tradesman (yeah, believe it or not) configured like that. Tradesman has evolved! LOL There was a Night Edition on the Tradesman, and it had those EXACT wheels! I'll have to see if I can find a pic of it!

U

User_3336

Not to change the subject, but here is a Tradesman with a Night Package. FCA just trying to get a little more $$$$ out of the poor Tradesman trying to dress it up! Inside is the same as a Tradesman!

Many people have disliked the Built to Serve edition because the grille and front end look like exactly like the Tradesman (matte grille)

NOTE! The Tradesman Night Edition actually has the BTS wheels on it.

Equipment Listing VIN 1C6SRFCT2RN119263 Vehicle Description 2024 RAM 1500 TRADESMAN QUAD CAB 4X4

netradesman.jpg

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That is FOR SURE, a BUILT-TO-SERVE EDITION, according to the build sheet and that VIN.
I don’t recall seeing the American flag decals on the rear when I saw that in the showroom. But I did notice it had the 12 inch Radio which I haven’t seen much in the BTS’s.
It is sharp looking and that MSRP isnt terrible if it’s a 4x4. (Even tho all current MSRP prices regardless of trim are, in fact, terrible🤮🤑🤣)

U

User_3336

I don’t recall seeing the American flag decals on the rear when I saw that in the showroom. But I did notice it had the 12 inch Radio which I haven’t seen much in the BTS’s.
It is sharp looking and that MSRP isnt terrible if it’s a 4x4. (Even tho all current MSRP prices regardless of trim are, in fact, terrible🤮🤑🤣)
The 12 inch must be a new option for the 24 BTS. Wasn't in the 23, matter of fact, the 23 was the 8.4 non Nav,

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The 12 inch must be a new option for the 24 BTS. Wasn't in the 23, matter of fact, the 23 was the 8.4 non Nav,
That makes sense. It’s also the reason I eliminated the BTS when I was shopping for my truck. The 12” and wireless Apple CarPlay are a must for me. (Although I would have taken wired Apple CarPlay with a 12” if it was offered in BTS at the time I purchased my truck.

Ram1500OwnerMaybe

Reaction score
When doing a "build" with a dealer, are you able to request a "BTS" edition or you have to go find them out in the wild?

cerbo

Reaction score
BTS, I drove a blue one but the dealer wouldn't play fair so I went to the next dealer an got the silver one.

Attachments

• IMG_2079.jpeg
    IMG_2079.jpeg
    259.3 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread