5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blue streak hood Black center console

309donovan

Reaction score
Newbie here so forgive me if I’m not posting properly, please.
I just bought a new style 19 Ram 1500 Laramie crew in Blue Streak Pearl. I have the center console and may be interested in trading for a center jump seat. I don’t know much about it yet so advice is appreciated. I assume it would have to be a Laramie trim so everything would match? Mine has the CD player and ram charger wireless charging pad. Idk if the jump seat center can have those or not?
I also have the sport hood and might prefer the non-sport hood. Again any advice is appreciated!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 47

309donovan

Reaction score
Newbie here so forgive me if I’m not posting properly, please.
I just bought a new style 19 Ram 1500 Laramie crew in Blue Streak Pearl. I have the center console and may be interested in trading for a center jump seat. I don’t know much about it yet so advice is appreciated. I assume it would have to be a Laramie trim so everything would match? Mine has the CD player and ram charger wireless charging pad. Idk if the jump seat center can have those or not?
I also have the sport hood and might prefer the non-sport hood. Again any advice is appreciated!
I’m located in Central Illinois close to Bloomington Normal

CMil527

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome.. lots of info on here. Try using the search function as it will narrow things down for you and others will chime in as to their experiences!

TVANVA

Reaction score
Oh man........

I have the 2019 non-sport hood in Blue Streak Pearl and would love to have the sport hood.

Sigh.........11 hour drive between us.

309donovan

Reaction score
Oh man........

I have the 2019 non-sport hood in Blue Streak Pearl and would love to have the sport hood.

Sigh.........11 hour drive between us.
I wish I had spare time, I’d love to visit out east. I work a lot and have 6 kids from 14 down to 5 so no chance of a trip anytime soon for me.

TVANVA

Reaction score
....and now we know why you would like to trade out the console for another seat :)

Looking like the idea of meeting half way is out too........bummer

Users who are viewing this thread