5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blue Shade Pearl Coat

JD8360R

Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of the Ram Limited 10th Anniversary Edition with Blue Shade Pearl Coat paint? I would like to order a truck this color. I can not find it on the Build a Ram Site or anywhere on the internet. The dealer said it is not currently available to order and the dealer Rep said the paint is currently being tested for production or something like that. Is there any info available about this color?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of the Ram Limited 10th Anniversary Edition with Blue Shade Pearl Coat paint? I would like to order a truck this color. I can not find it on the Build a Ram Site or anywhere on the internet. The dealer said it is not currently available to order and the dealer Rep said the paint is currently being tested for production or something like that. Is there any info available about this color?
I don't have any pictures of it, but I can tell you with 100% certainty that it is currently being produced. There are 24 trucks that have been built with it.
Here's the window sticker from one of them.

Bbrodie

Reaction score
My dealer told me the same thing when I ordered mine early this month. He finally figured it out

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
I too am dying to see this elusive color. I may order one to get back to the 3.21 rear axle sooner than later but want to see it "live".

SkeeterRAM

Reaction score
Will gladly provide photos once the one I ordered moves from WS limbo to receiving a WS and then the begins the arduous journey to dealer. Seven days past original shipping date. I attempt to take solace in at least having a BS. That is until I read the daily WS update sans me :(

No doubt you've seen this

@Eighty does an outstanding job in providing information concerning this conversation and a cornucopia of other topics in the forum.

Until my WS number is called, I'll sit back and become informed concerning topics on my first order.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Will gladly provide photos once the one I ordered moves from WS limbo to receiving a WS and then the begins the arduous journey to dealer. Seven days past original shipping date. I attempt to take solace in at least having a BS. That is until I read the daily WS update sans me :(

No doubt you've seen this

@Eighty does an outstanding job in providing information concerning this conversation and a cornucopia of other topics in the forum.

Until my WS number is called, I'll sit back and become informed concerning topics on my first order.
Oh I've certainly seen the marketing shots. That's what drove me to put eyes on that truck in person at the Chicago Auto Show and I had my truck ordered the following week. At that time Blue Shade Pearl was absent from any ordering being a "late availability" color. I love my new ride other than UC5 has quite a few 🐛 and I took the gamble and lost on the 3.92 axle. One thing I can say is it's less sensitive to driving style now. You can baby it or 🔨 down and it gets 22-23.5 no matter what. Even got 20.5 pulling a 7500# combine platform 45 miles which would have tanked my mileage on the 3.21 so tradeoffs I guess. I just don't tow enough to give up 26-27+ all the time.....

JD8360R

Reaction score
Yeah that 20 mpg number is what I see most of the time with my larger tire and very few highway miles around town and towing on the farm on my 2020 Limited 1500 with the 3.0 Diesel and 3.92 axle. Sounds like you feel the 3.21 axle would tow your farm equipment ok. I'm not sure I'm ready to try that for better milage.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Yeah that 20 mpg number is what I see most of the time with my larger tire and very few highway miles around town and towing on the farm on my 2020 Limited 1500 with the 3.0 Diesel and 3.92 axle. Sounds like you feel the 3.21 axle would tow your farm equipment ok. I'm not sure I'm ready to try that for better milage.
My previous 3 EcoDiesels had 3.21's. Towed a few big skid steers, etc. Stuff no 1/2 ton should really be pulling. I took my time. My towing percentage is probably 2% of my overall miles. Put 36-42K per year. I sell farm equipment and occasionally deliver or pick it up. I pay my own fuel so overall economy is very important especially now that fuel is approaching 75% higher in cost than a year ago.

Users who are viewing this thread