5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blower

Kenco037

Reaction score
Does anyone use any type of leaf blower to dry your ride? And if so, what are you guys using? I've looked into some, but the reviews are not that great for cordless

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Does anyone use any type of leaf blower to dry your ride? And if so, what are you guys using? I've looked into some, but the reviews are not that great for cordless
I prefer a hand held 2 stroke leaf blower.
More info

Neil McCauley

Reaction score
I prefer gas 2 stroke also. More air CFM/MPH and time at max throttle for your $. Also no problems with extreme temps or being rained/snowed on. My 5+ year old Husqvarna 125b sits in the truck year round. I don't want to even say how old the gas is it's run on.

Alejandro_Andretti

Reaction score
If no your truck is not protected with ceramic coated or any other protectant, the leaf blower is pretty useless. I use mine to get water out of the trim, emblems, and wheels mostly

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
If no your truck is not protected with ceramic coated or any other protectant, the leaf blower is pretty useless. I use mine to get water out of the trim, emblems, and wheels mostly
Works fine with a coat of wax. I do towel off but minimum effort and water.
Battery power - not so great
Hand held, 2 stroke, used 1 Echo and 2 Stihls - work best
Back packs - blasts but bulky.

Agree it does work well with mirrors and emblems.

Georgf

Reaction score
Battery powered 80-82V has the same power as Gas powered blower, i suggest Greenworks Pro or Kobalt.

Fillet1

Reaction score
I have a Worx electric so I don’t have to fire up the gas backpack. Blows up the grille and mirrors and if you take your time the rest of the truck. Still have to towel off afterwards.

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We had a Master Blaster at one of the motorcycle shops I worked at years ago. It was a beast and dries really well, but dang $$$$.

I only have one leaf blower and it works really good for wheels, trim, door handles, mirrors etc.

D06838BD-CCA3-48B9-A76B-F7B8A235BA88.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread