5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blower motor making noise

js12929

Reaction score
anyone know, what is the module that is in the way of getting the blower motor off? It has screws that can only be accessed when the right hand side trim is removed. the truck is a 2019 Laramie, 5.7 hemi. thank you

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
anyone know, what is the module that is in the way of getting the blower motor off? It has screws that can only be accessed when the right hand side trim is removed. the truck is a 2019 Laramie, 5.7 hemi. thank you
HVAC module. Disconnect battery, disconnect the two wire harness connectors, remove the fasteners, remove HVAC module.

dano257

Reaction score
My blower motor was replaced under warranty after it started making a loud noise. Really the only issue I have had with my truck since I purchased it new. I have a 2019 Big Horn and it was replaced in 2020. No problems since.

GARebel19

Reaction score
The dealer recently pulled a piece of foam out of my blower motor after I brought it in for making noise. No explanation where it came from but it was fixed under warranty.

js12929

Reaction score
took the blower motor out, ran it, no noise. Reinstalled it, noise is now gone. Go figure.

Users who are viewing this thread