5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BLIS system

jljbtm

Reaction score
My 2019 Ram 1500 has 86,000 miles and the right hand mirror indicator has quit working does anybody know what could be wrong or what part I should go after or what test needs to be done? Please reply if you've had this problem repaired. Thanks Jack

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My 2019 Ram 1500 has 86,000 miles and the right hand mirror indicator has quit working does anybody know what could be wrong or what part I should go after or what test needs to be done? Please reply if you've had this problem repaired. Thanks Jack
A lot of could be's. Could be a broken wire, a failed module, a failed mirror, or a failed sensor in the tail light. I don't know about a scanner possibly diagnosing.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Not sure what a BLIS is, but if you are talking about blind spot monitoring (BSM), does it still chime when you turn on the turn single when someone is next to you? If it does, then it is probably the mirror. If it doesn't, then it is probably the taillight. Also, make sure the taillight is clean.

Users who are viewing this thread