5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blind spot sensors

Ccm12

Reaction score
Recently had my truck in the shop for body work and they had to install a new taillight. I got it back today and have a message that “Blind spot sensors are unavailable. Take for service”
Anyone have experience with this. I know they used a direct replacement tail light, not a knock off. Doubt they wired it wrong.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Recently had my truck in the shop for body work and they had to install a new taillight. I got it back today and have a message that “Blind spot sensors are unavailable. Take for service”
Anyone have experience with this. I know they used a direct replacement tail light, not a knock off. Doubt they wired it wrong.
I'd take it back to the body shop because they did something wrong.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
They may have ordered the wrong one.

Ccm12

Reaction score
Headed back there on Thursday. They said that someone might need to flash a program. But the blinker function doesn’t work either.

Users who are viewing this thread