5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blind spot paint

skyhawk42

Reaction score
So my truck was a night edition with halogen lights to start. I found a set of non night edition led tail lights that had blind spot for really cheap so I bought them and installed them as well as added blind spot wiring. My question is has anyone painted the center section black to match the original night edition look. I was thinking the vht nightshades or just regular spray paint, but I don’t want to have any negative affects on the blind spot

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So my truck was a night edition with halogen lights to start. I found a set of non night edition led tail lights that had blind spot for really cheap so I bought them and installed them as well as added blind spot wiring. My question is has anyone painted the center section black to match the original night edition look. I was thinking the vht nightshades or just regular spray paint, but I don’t want to have any negative affects on the blind spot
It won't effect the blind spot sensors.

Users who are viewing this thread