5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blind Spot Monitoring on 2021 Laramie

Mr_Br1an

Reaction score
I just bought a new (to me) 2021 Laramie, so far I really love the truck, but I noticed one weird thing, it the taillight that appears to have the BSM Module, but no light in the mirror, I looked at infotainment.com to add BSM but that kit has the taillights and not the mirrors, and if i'm not mistaken, I need the exact opposite. Does anyone have some insight as to if its possible to add BSM to my truck?

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I just bought a new (to me) 2021 Laramie, so far I really love the truck, but I noticed one weird thing, it the taillight that appears to have the BSM Module, but no light in the mirror, I looked at infotainment.com to add BSM but that kit has the taillights and not the mirrors, and if i'm not mistaken, I need the exact opposite. Does anyone have some insight as to if its possible to add BSM to my truck?
Yes, there are guides on here to add BSM. Many have done it.

Mr_Br1an

Reaction score
Yes, there are guides on here to add BSM. Many have done it.
Do you have any guides for this specific situation? I found a bunch online, but they all include replacing the tail lights, or is it possible (because its a COVID truck) that my lights have the BSM housing but are missing the actual electronics? I just don't want to buy a bunch of unnecessary parts. What should i look for to see what I actually need? I don't want to tear apart the truck until I'm ready to install, but I also don't wanna buy a bunch of unneeded parts.

Users who are viewing this thread