5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blind Spot Mirrors

hemi0539

Reaction score
Have a question, I have a 2020 Ram Laramie 1500 Sport. Absoulety love it except for the Blind Spot mirror. I dont like how they are in the upper left corner and can't tilt down. I have always had the after blind spot mirror from Auto Zone so i can see my blind spot & my rear tires, easy to back up, see how close i am to the curb at the drive thru, etc. I have tilted the whole mirror down, to see the tires, but then i lose the mirrors main functionallity. I bought the 2" convex mirror to suffice for now, but would love if i can get a blind spot mirror the same size as the OEM and can tilt it down.

I was wondering if anybody on this forum has any ideas. I have never been impressed with OEM blind spot mirrors. I wish it was just one flat mirror and buy my cheap stick on. But theres too much going on to replace it, blind spot monitor, defrosting, tilt in mirrors, and the driver side darkens when light shines on it. Attached is what i did and obviously the yellow box is the part i want to tilt down. IMG_0520.jpeg

U

User_3336

i've never seen anyone bend their mirrors back in that direction...

goDawgs65

Reaction score
Have a question, I have a 2020 Ram Laramie 1500 Sport. Absoulety love it except for the Blind Spot mirror. I dont like how they are in the upper left corner and can't tilt down. I have always had the after blind spot mirror from Auto Zone so i can see my blind spot & my rear tires, easy to back up, see how close i am to the curb at the drive thru, etc. I have tilted the whole mirror down, to see the tires, but then i lose the mirrors main functionallity. I bought the 2" convex mirror to suffice for now, but would love if i can get a blind spot mirror the same size as the OEM and can tilt it down.

I was wondering if anybody on this forum has any ideas. I have never been impressed with OEM blind spot mirrors. I wish it was just one flat mirror and buy my cheap stick on. But theres too much going on to replace it, blind spot monitor, defrosting, tilt in mirrors, and the driver side darkens when light shines on it. Attached is what i did and obviously the yellow box is the part i want to tilt down. View attachment 60688

No help with mirrors but I do welcome you to the forum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/