5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blastin Bobs Exhaust

ktl5005

Reaction score
Hey guys just installed the Blastin Bob’s muffler replacement for the 2019 Ram. Single chamber in and out. Very simple install. Uses excellent Accu seal bands.Awesome sound. Nice deep tone under throttle. Cruising barely noticeable it’s there. In Eco mode. Minimal to no drone because the resonators are left in. Awesome price on the product also.

8767B680-6E91-43E8-9DB0-589C9E8FAEFC.jpeg

Krootz

Reaction score
Dude, I need a WOT in-cab video! Sounds good, but I’d love to here it wrap out one time. I’ve been looking around and from what I’ve seen on YouTube, every other exhaust is either too soft or too loud. This seems to be right in the sweet spot though.

ktl5005

Reaction score
Dude, I need a WOT in-cab video! Sounds good, but I’d love to here it wrap out one time. I’ve been looking around and from what I’ve seen on YouTube, every other exhaust is either too soft or too loud. This seems to be right in the sweet spot though.
Next chance I get merging onto the interstate I’ll send it WOT in cab and record and post it.

Users who are viewing this thread