5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blank Electronic Dash

RamJoe

Reaction score
At 36k miles the electronic portion of the dash on my 2019 Laramie 5th Gen Ram went blank. This appears to be intermittent for now. The next time I started the truck after sitting over night, it was normal until later in the day when it was blank again. After about 30 minutes of driving, it came back on.

Attachments

• 20201014_174649.jpg
    20201014_174649.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 20

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
happened to my new 2020 Rebel. Truck had 700ish miles when I bought it. The second day I had it, it went out while I was driving. Took a pic. Got to my destination turned on and off like 3 times and no change. Went in and called the dealer, service said bring it right in. Got in the truck (still out) and was there in 40 minutes. they took it right in, came back and said ummm this is working. I showed him the pic on my phone and said I did like 4 full full off and on restarts. They put it up for codes just in case...no codes...we are now treating it as wait and see. It has not happened since and I am maybe 700 more miles. Best of luck to us!

Level5

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me at 40k miles. At first it was just intermittently then it gets longer and longer then it quit coming on. Now I can’t see the oil changes warning, low tire pressure or any warning. 😡

Users who are viewing this thread