5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"BlackWidowRam"

riccnick

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks cool and all, but this isn't official news about the 5th gen Ram... (I know, that's twice I did that to ya, lol)

79 300

Reaction score
I've seen GMC Black Widows at the local dealer. I didn't realize they made them in other makes.

PanchitoR76

Reaction score
Saw two different customized versions last week at a dealer here in Scottsdale, AZ one was a black widow and the other one is called Scorpion, both looked awesome!

Attachments

• E8A175A2-8BA3-40C3-97EE-E8E2A6E1E6A3.jpeg
    E8A175A2-8BA3-40C3-97EE-E8E2A6E1E6A3.jpeg
    126.3 KB · Views: 347

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
When I inquired about buying certain parts, they expressed tome that it’s a “ pkg “ deal. That may have changed by now though...

SColang22

Reaction score
They have a white one at our local dealer but they want $72k for it and it has level one equipment and no leather!
Black widows are always way over priced. They throw $20k to the price for $2000 in options

Last edited:

Lize

Reaction score
Why does the front bumper go up and down near the start of the video?
Just wondering if you hit a big hole whether it would hit the fender.

Texas Woody

Reaction score
Why does the front bumper go up and down near the start of the video?
Just wondering if you hit a big hole whether it would hit the fender.
Pretty sure it's due to flex in the frame, and should happen no matter which bumper you have on there (OEM or aftermarket). The trick is to leave enough gap between the bumper and the other bodywork above it so that when flex occurs, they don't touch and damage each other. Road queens can have smaller gaps, offroaders need bigger gaps.

Unless I'm wrong, in which case I'll stand corrected!

SATCOM

Reaction score
If its a Black Widow why are front RAM letters and both sides RAM chrome colored and not black? Took some time for me to find all the parts to change chromed colored to black. Two on hood I had to paint as not found any where. All were easy except tailgate. Now its a Larime that body looks similar to Rebel. Just my likes/dislikes.

KiddKrucial

Reaction score
So.... To the ones saying it's a over priced 2k custom.. I wish man! Custom seats with stitching, custom dash as well as hood inserts and emblems, custom rear and front bumpers, LED light bar mounted behind skid plate maybe?, 6inch lift , rims and 35-37 tires....

If anyone can point me in the direction to get all of this for 2 grand let me know your hookup because I wants it in my 19 Rebel!!

Love the Black Widows.. The whole reason I ended up getting my 19 Rebel is because of a GMC black widow I saw that led me down a rabbit hole..

Users who are viewing this thread