5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blackmon58

blackmon58

Reaction score
I am a new member here . I bought my Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 new in 2019 . Joined this group for ideas and pictures of People's trucks . In 5 years of ownership , I have had nothing done except oil changes . Thank You for allowing me to join your group . BTW I am from Texas

Rock Crawler

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am a new member here . I bought my Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 new in 2019 . Joined this group for ideas and pictures of People's trucks . In 5 years of ownership , I have had nothing done except oil changes . Thank You for allowing me to join your group . BTW I am from Texas

Welcome, fellow Texan.

sblack33741

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and to Ram.

Users who are viewing this thread