5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blacking out Ram Rebel

Mattiusmaximus1216

Reaction score
In '21, the Night Edition was only $500 because it only had 3 options, the black bumper skid plate, black RAM grill letters and the black Rebel wheels. The leather seats came with the Rebel 12 package. I don't understand how manufacturers price option packages when parts overlap between packages.

I've seen some companies charge a price for a package that includes leather, but then have a second option package that also includes leather, but isn't discounted when you opt for both packages. You aren't getting an extra set of leather when you get both packages, so you should get a discount. Ram includes leather with the Night Edition and Rebel 12.

Mid 2022 they added the Luxury Leather Power Seats to the Night Edition. Kicked the price way up.

The luxury leather was standard on my package. All they did was remove the item charge you more for a standard item, then double punched you into charging more for it somewhere else.

Attachments

• D188854F-C55D-4C07-9F4D-61CF1207CEC0.jpeg
    D188854F-C55D-4C07-9F4D-61CF1207CEC0.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 10

WolfcatVader

Reaction score
If you get the GT package like I did, the only real difference besides the wheels is the front skid plate and the RAM emblem in the grill. $50 for the emblem, $350 for the skid plate, and you have the same as the Night Edition with the exception of the wheels, which I changed to some Methods.

Fastxn

Reaction score
I know I'm late to the game, but I watched several YouTube videos showing how to black out everything that is done on the Night package. Used Plasti Dip on wheels, emblems and skid plate. So far it has held up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online