5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blacked out Limited

ryelinek

Reaction score
Strange. Not feeling the truck being murdered out with the Indigo and Frost interior at all.

ryelinek

Reaction score
A lot of people will spray it on their stock wheels. If you ever see black wheels with some chrome or plastic grey showing that’s what they did.

GJohn2

Reaction score
I found an interesting listing for a used limited. I know people are always talking about blacking out the grill. Apparently this guy did all that then traded it in for some reason. Just thought I’d share.

https://www.delawarecadillac.com/VehicleDetails/used-2019-Ram-1500-Limited_4x4_Crew_Cab_5'7"_Box-Wilmington-DE/3275466433

View attachment 3580

This really makes me think someone ordered this 70+k truck and for whatever reason wanted out of it fast... I can’t find and trade value for the truck they were not listed last time I looked. The trading it so fast is worriesome if that’s what took place.

NoizyChild

Reaction score
This really makes me think someone ordered this 70+k truck and for whatever reason wanted out of it fast... I can’t find and trade value for the truck they were not listed last time I looked. The trading it so fast is worriesome if that’s what took place.

Some people have more money than sense. They spend and spend on whatever they want. Something new comes out, they gotta have it. I know someone who bought bought and traded three cars in six months and took a BATH on each. Wasted about $40 grand in total...

GJohn2

Reaction score
Some people have more money than sense. They spend and spend on whatever they want. Something new comes out, they gotta have it. I know someone who bought bought and traded three cars in six months and took a BATH on each. Wasted about $40 grand in total...
That’s what I was thinking as well, there had to be huge financial hit in depreciation and carrying that over into a new vehicle. I have to imagine that there was some sense of urgency that made them feel that was the only option... or maybe it’s a buyback that was auctioned and traded. Who knows.

Ramajama

Reaction score
No telling what the story is. But that is a sick truck!

NoizyChild

Reaction score
That’s what I was thinking as well, there had to be huge financial hit in depreciation and carrying that over into a new vehicle. I have to imagine that there was some sense of urgency that made them feel that was the only option... or maybe it’s a buyback that was auctioned and traded. Who knows.
Very true and its wrong for me to assume... but given the blackout treatment... ahhh you never know lol

John813

Reaction score
That's my goal. Blacked out truck but with the frost interior.

Old Ray

Reaction score

.....OR an addiction ..............(and how did you know I did that ) :confused:

Ramajama

Reaction score

There’s a dozen used 2018 Rapturds and 3 pages of used 2018 F150s within 100 miles of me on cars.com. Many with extremely low mileage. Should people be “worried” about the new Rapturd or F150? GASP!! :eek::ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online