5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blacked out grille & bumper?

DocNash

Reaction score
My current truck is a 2023 Bighorn, and has chrome grille & bumpers. Not looking for an aftermarket grille, but want to use a Tradesman trim level grille. Has anyone done it? Not sure of what parts I would need to order. Yeah, I could go to my local Ram dealer, but trying to compile a parts list to see if I could find them online cheaper. Looking for the same with the bumper. My 2017 Ram was a tradesman trim and I loved the look. Side note: I’d like to add bedlights, does the wiring already exist inside the bedside and just need to plug in lights?

Attachments

• IMG_2916.jpeg
    IMG_2916.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 24

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My current truck is a 2023 Bighorn, and has chrome grille & bumpers. Not looking for an aftermarket grille, but want to use a Tradesman trim level grille. Has anyone done it? Not sure of what parts I would need to order. Yeah, I could go to my local Ram dealer, but trying to compile a parts list to see if I could find them online cheaper. Looking for the same with the bumper. My 2017 Ram was a tradesman trim and I loved the look. Side note: I’d like to add bedlights, does the wiring already exist inside the bedside and just need to plug in lights?
Just look at the Built to Serve edition trucks if you want to know what it looks like. Should be a direct swap on grills

DocNash

Reaction score
Yeah, I know what it looks like. That’s what I want, I just need to know what parts I’d need to order.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Everybody with painted bumpers complains the paint chips. Wires are not there for bed lights, there are a couple different kits to add them. Search the forums.

DocNash

Reaction score
Everybody with painted bumpers complains the paint chips. Wires are not there for bed lights, there are a couple different kits to add them. Search the forums.
I was thinking more along the lines of the plain black steel bumpers that come on the tradesman trim level.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I was thinking more along the lines of the plain black steel bumpers that come on the tradesman trim level.
It's still paint, so I would see if anyone on the forums has had those chip.

Users who are viewing this thread