5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Tow Mirror Cover?

Sportznut

Reaction score
Well I searched eBay, Amazon, and a general Google search but I can't find black TOW mirror covers for my 2019. They are manual NOT power folding . I did find some for the classic but not the DT.
I wanted to simply change the chrome to black.
I also did a search on this forum, not but did not come up with any current solutions.

Do any of you know a source?

Should I be considering painting my chrome mirrors? Any of you guys done this? Tips / tricks?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The dealer. They’re $40 each already painted. You will need to find a vin online (or here) from a sport package or other trim that has the same color mirrors as yours.

Sportznut

Reaction score
The dealer. They’re $40 each already painted. You will need to find a vin online (or here) from a sport package or other trim that has the same color mirrors as yours.
I have not been able to find these. Keep in mind these are for the towing mirrors.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread