5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Tow Hooks

PrISM

Reaction score
Just starting out with the effort to de-chrome my Limited and wanted thoughts on tow hooks. Mine came with the protection group so I was thinking of getting my hooks either powder coated or taking them to Line-X. A local powder coat shop quoted me $50 today and tomorrow I'll get the Line-X price. Has anyone de-chromed their tow hooks or are most just ordering the OEM black ones?

W13NY

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can prob sell yours on here people are always looking for them and buy new black ones and it will end up costing you less than $50

PrISM

Reaction score
I just decided to order the black OEM ones after talking with the coating guys. If anyone is interested in my chrome ones let me know, they've been on the truck a little over a week.

Bkabili

Reaction score
I just decided to order the black OEM ones after talking with the coating guys. If anyone is interested in my chrome ones let me know, they've been on the truck a little over a week.
Can you post the link to those bLack OEM ones? How much for your chrome?

taz2016

Reaction score
I'd also like to know what you want for the chrome ones?

2Fast-4U

Reaction score

HitmanHugh

Reaction score
Just ordered my Black tow Hooks, $114.13 and Bezel inserts, $9.20
Nice, but man has Amazon spoiled me with free shipping lol.

2Fast-4U

Reaction score
Also had a Promo Code of Save10 that got me an an additional 10% off for a total of $133.43 delivered! Hope that was a good deal. Didn't have time to shop or check the Buy/Sell area.

2Fast-4U

Reaction score
Nice, but man has Amazon spoiled me with free shipping lol.
That must be why the price was $30 more, lol. I checked all over, even though it was a quick search, and Bam Wholesale was the best I could find for the $.

Mark derix

Reaction score
Do you still have them

Users who are viewing this thread