5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Tail lights

limited_19

Reaction score
Dumb question, but are the factory tail lights that come with the black out package painted or is it a cap or something that goes on them? I'm interested in getting those tail lights on my truck.

rp781

Reaction score
You talking about the Blind Spot Portion? Here is a photo of mine. My opinion is that they are a whole new light with black plastic.

Attachments

• IMG_0905.jpg
    IMG_0905.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 133

limited_19

Reaction score
You talking about the Blind Spot Portion? Here is a photo of mine. My opinion is that they are a whole new light with black plastic.

Yeah that's what im thinking, trying to find the part number for it. Parts dept at dealship is useless. I have the limited with blind spot

Kaydee

Reaction score
Yeah that's what im thinking, trying to find the part number for it. Parts dept at dealship is useless. I have the limited with blind spot
I just posted a pic after painting my taillights...I also love the black versions but probably very expensive .The blind spot monitor cross traffic alert radar unit does unscrew out so you wouldn't have to buy that also...thought I would try painting first....I did not paint over the blind spot protrusion though

Users who are viewing this thread