5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Rhino Rapid wheels

bobgnarley

Reaction score
I'll be honest, I don't need new wheels, but I NEED these wheels. It looks like they dropped last fall, and there are a few examples of them in the wild. As you know, it isn't easy to find exact photos because there's so much variability in size, concave, offset, blah blah blah. Generic product detail pages typically have only one image and rarely specify the size. The struggle is real.

I'm thinking either 18x8.5 ET0 or 20x8.5 ET0. They also offer the wheel in 18x9.5 ET-18 and 20x9.5 ET-18, but I don't think I'm willing to sign up for that much poke.

Is anyone out there running this wheel? Bonus points if you have it in matte bronze on a Rebel in maximum steel. If you were to share that photo, I'd surely use it to replace the one I have of my kids on my phone's lock screen.

1642725384949.png

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That wheel will be the 0. With -18 offset you’re going to have a large lip.

And I agree I freaking hate when they use the same pic for all offset sizes.

Go on custom offsets and select “see wheel on vehicle” and it will give you some insight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobgnarley

Reaction score
I think you're right. I found this beauty, and it is likely sitting on the 18x9.5 ET-18. I would like to see how the spokes elongate with the 20's, but I'll probably stick with 18's because I'm known for cutting corners and thrashing curbs.

1642728140610.png

Accessory.Parts

Reaction score
All Black Rhinos?? Even the Chase, P# 2090CHS126140G12?
Yes sir, all Black Rhino's, plus many other brands, we also get discounts on all the other stuff too, Tonneau Covers, Side Steps, Bumpers, Lift/ Leveling/ Suspension etc. Shoot me a PM, I have those specific Black Rhino Chases in stock ready to ship.

@bobgnarley Sorry for hijacking your post!

RedWhite&PatriotBlue

Reaction score
I think you're right. I found this beauty, and it is likely sitting on the 18x9.5 ET-18. I would like to see how the spokes elongate with the 20's, but I'll probably stick with 18's because I'm known for cutting corners and thrashing curbs.

View attachment 117799
Sorry for hijacking! I love Black Rhinos, especially the ones without fake beadlocks. I would totally go with these bronze ones if I didn't have chrome bumpers. 😫

Users who are viewing this thread