5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black ram head badge just showed up?

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I emailed him for prices on multiple things including one in carbon fiber plus looked at some of his other stuff and seen the hood decals and the one for the engine valve covers too.
Since I ordered a Rebel the hood ones look cool.

EvoRAM

Reaction score
Has anyone found black lettering for the grille? I've been looking everywhere but I cant find it.

I called my dealer and gave them a VIN from a blacked out Laramie. The part number they gave me is 68298470AA. Placed an order earlier and they said it should be there tomorrow. Total was $32.xx.

hking

Reaction score
I called my dealer and gave them a VIN from a blacked out Laramie. The part number they gave me is 68298470AA. Placed an order earlier and they said it should be there tomorrow. Total was $32.xx.
you're a hero... lol
trying to get all my part numbers together for all the black badging for when i eventually decide to get a 19, thank you for this

Users who are viewing this thread