5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black ram head badge just showed up?

I Love Grits

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'll tell you how to take it off if you tell me where you found one in stock. :p

Cattail cruncher

Reaction score
Bam! larimie was hard to do 4x4 was stupid hard to do, used 80lb power pro, acetone, paint correction. My finger nails feel like they might fal off!
56EA68B9-19AD-47D9-A92D-EF45778ACE28.jpeg

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
Bam! larimie was hard to do 4x4 was stupid hard to do, used 80lb power pro, acetone, paint correction. My finger nails feel like they might fal off!
View attachment 1718
Not sure I understand, so can you explain how easy it is to swap out the old one? Also just out of curiousity, was wondering if you could have just spray painted the original emblem instead?

Cattail cruncher

Reaction score
Original is crome that is hard to paint for longevity.
This is the best way to do it in my book, just replace with oem black easy and less time consuming, Unless you want my old stuff and get it bead blasted , prime and paint.

John813

Reaction score
Looks good!

Just ordered one off Ebay. Slowly stacking up all the blacked out trim

DSOOBY

Reaction score
Has anyone found black lettering for the grille? I've been looking everywhere but I cant find it.

Cattail cruncher

Reaction score
The lettering for the grill good luck on that one, if you find em let us know. Seeing lots of people are going all black now days Im going for a combo look dont want to be trendy wendy;)

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Have you thought of maybe putting a decal over it. I was thinking of doing it on my Rebel when I get it.

51D3vy4r0uL.jpg

Reaction score
Has anyone found black lettering for the grille? I've been looking everywhere but I cant find it.

I just bought 2 sets from my local dealer.

Part number, I'll need to find - I don't think I have my invoice handy. But......I think it was around $35-40 a set.

Users who are viewing this thread