5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

black quad cab laramie

smitty2019

Reaction score
hi , I purchased a black quad cab Laramie 1500DT and love the truck (just not my Dealer's service dept.) I have the Alpine stereo that sounds great, led lights, power folding heated mirrors with the puddle lights. love the interior, black leather and the stitching really is a nice touch. It has a chrome grill and two toned paint, black diamond crystal and a silver lower part . put in oem floor mats and weather tech mud flaps. I have had a Leer cap also. I plan on putting on a front deflector and window vents. Love the 5,7 Hemi. Plan on hauling a travel trailer once I retire (not soon enough) before I think about adding helper airbags.

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
hi , I purchased a black quad cab Laramie 1500DT and love the truck (just not my Dealer's service dept.) I have the Alpine stereo that sounds great, led lights, power folding heated mirrors with the puddle lights. love the interior, black leather and the stitching really is a nice touch. It has a chrome grill and two toned paint, black diamond crystal and a silver lower part . put in oem floor mats and weather tech mud flaps. I have had a Leer cap also. I plan on putting on a front deflector and window vents. Love the 5,7 Hemi. Plan on hauling a travel trailer once I retire (not soon enough) before I think about adding helper airbags.
Welcome to the forums!

Users who are viewing this thread