5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Friday Deals Are Live

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Use code BLACKFRIDAY2022 for discounts on most items on the website. Some items excluded from sale. Working on finalizing the Chase Light Bracket hardware kits to get those up on the site as well.

IMG_2169.jpg

Ruger

Reaction score
Hey fellas, just checked out your site. Y’all have some great looking products. Quick question : will these brackets fit a Laramie ECO diesel?

5th Gen Ram 1500 30" Light Bar Bracket Set (Behind Bumper Grill)​

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Hey fellas, just checked out your site. Y’all have some great looking products. Quick question : will these brackets fit a Laramie ECO diesel?

I do believe they work. I’m pretty sure someone on here has installed them with the eco diesel. I know there was some questions on if they’d clear the inner cooler or not

i believe someone on here has installed these on an eco diesel. The issue was wether or not the light bar would clear the intercooler or not and I believe it does. Can you shoot some photos of the area behind the bumper if you get a chance?

Ruger

Reaction score
Definitely will shoot y’all some pics once I get my truck….lol it’s still yet to be built but I am adding y’all to my build out list and will be ordering in the future. Thanks for the quick reply.

Users who are viewing this thread