5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Friday deal rear retractable step $70

ArtieD

Reaction score
Not sure If this is allowed i thought it was a good deal , I have no interests in the company , but I have been watching for a deal on back step for the ram
Just passing it along it has good reviews look if its not allowed please delete the post but this step is going for $70 black Friday deal its not oem but if someone wants or needs a step search this on amazon

Aumzong Rear Bed Step Retractable Bumper​

PM-Performance

Reaction score
First rule of Amazon is don’t trust reviews!
I get contacted daily by sellers offering me free or discounted stuff in exchange for 5 star reviews.
I also get mailers after buying things stating they will give me $10-20 gift cards in exchange for 5 star reviews.

Not saying this is not a decent part, but anything I see some genero Chinese name as the seller or brand, I never trust the reviews

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yep, those chinese bed steps have been all over amazon and ebay for years and I almost bought one but I had visions of stepping up on it, it failing and shattering a shin bone on the bumper or cracking my cranium so I waited for a deal on a factory mopar one. The mopar version is probably chinese made and by these same people but at least I feel better that it says mopar and not 廉價的中國狗屁

Lezmark

Reaction score
Hmm, looks interesting, I am wondering why it wont fit my 2023? I have seen instances in the past that say it doesnt fit, but actually does. I think it is a matter of them not updating the original description. Thoughts anyone? I might go for it, and if it looks too cheap or for any other reason, I will just sent it back. One thing I really like about Prime items.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
First rule of Amazon is don’t trust reviews!
I get contacted daily by sellers offering me free or discounted stuff in exchange for 5 star reviews.
I also get mailers after buying things stating they will give me $10-20 gift cards in exchange for 5 star reviews.

Not saying this is not a decent part, but anything I see some genero Chinese name as the seller or brand, I never trust the reviews
I don't put much stock in the 5 star reviews on Amazon. I tend to look at the 1 and 2 star reviews to try and get an idea of the problems people have had with a product I'm considering.

PM-Performance

Reaction score
I don't put much stock in the 5 star reviews on Amazon. I tend to look at the 1 and 2 star reviews to try and get an idea of the problems people have had with a product I'm considering.
Smart man! That’s exactly what I do.
My wife calls me a pessimist, but I like to think I am a realist!

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score

This.

Once you eliminate the Karens reviews with 1 star rating because the package was to hard to open or something didn’t include what she be common sense instructions you’ll find some gems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ArtieD

Reaction score
Hmm, looks interesting, I am wondering why it wont fit my 2023? I have seen instances in the past that say it doesnt fit, but actually does. I think it is a matter of them not updating the original description. Thoughts anyone? I might go for it, and if it looks too cheap or for any other reason, I will just sent it back. One thing I really like about Prime items.
Yes sometimes amazon will say it doesn't fit only because the seller did not update but the 2023 Ram DT body is the same not much changed , But I havent had any problems returning stuff usually once the bar code is scanned on the return slip you are credited back your money , I will review it when I get it but it might be back up to I think it was around 140 when i put it in my cart back in august

Users who are viewing this thread