5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black emblems

rsmeanie

Reaction score
Anyone know the part numbers for the Black Edition tailgate emblems for “LIMITED” and “4x4”? I found the Ram logo and hood panels but I can’t find the other two anywhere. Thanks.

Sugar

Reaction score
I purchased mine from eBay also. Only the RAM front and the rear rams head though. Beware of the non-factory options though, quality can be subpar.

rsmeanie

Reaction score
I purchased mine from eBay also. Only the RAM front and the rear rams head though. Beware of the non-factory options though, quality can be subpar.

Yeah, I ran into that issue in the past. That's why I'm only looking for Mopar OEM versions.

Abesosa

Reaction score
I’m waiting for the same thing. Word is the oem part numbers will be available shortly by end of year. Here is the eBay account that has all the oem parts and will be carrying the Limited blacked out grille and more when it becomes available https://ebay.com/usr/avondaleautomotive

Abesosa

Reaction score
I have OEM take offs for sale if you are interested.
I’d love to message you also but my ocd would be crazy to make sure the spacing is perfect and straight lol.... might plasti dip emblems and pint grill.... you keeping your 22” black wheels?

Robertsjut

Reaction score
I’d love to message you also but my ocd would be crazy to make sure the spacing is perfect and straight lol.... might plasti dip emblems and pint grill.... you keeping your 22” black wheels?

The 22's are coming off on Friday and I will be selling them. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Abesosa

Reaction score
The 22's are coming off on Friday and I will be selling them. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks
Is there a way to send DM IS THIS FORUM? shoot me an asking price and where you’re located? Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread