5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Decals or Overlays?

mdemuysere

Reaction score
Anyone know a reliable source for all black emblems? Or are they stickers for any of them that don't look terrible?

Looking to start swapping all the chrome off and over to black in the coming weeks. Couldn't find what I wanted on amazon. May just stop by the dealer otherwise.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Anyone know a reliable source for all black emblems? Or are they stickers for any of them that don't look terrible?

Looking to start swapping all the chrome off and over to black in the coming weeks. Couldn't find what I wanted on amazon. May just stop by the dealer otherwise.
Avondale eBay store. They have a ton of OEM black badges & accessories. Great seller. Dealer located in AZ.

Or, you can try your hand at PlastiDip. Cheap and reversible if you get tired of the look.

Cheers,

Turbo1895

Reaction score
I just ordered this one from Amazon and they had plenty of other ones as well. Apparently Amazon really does have everything.

2019 Dodge RAM 1500 DT Black... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07M94WBPZ?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
Got my package from amazon when I got home from work today, it came in an sealed mopar plastic package with the OEM part number listed on it. The emblem has the factory clips and adhesive backing. From what I read the old one is a nightmare to remove due to the glue they used but once that is off the new one should pop right in. We shall see if that is true on saturday.

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got my package from amazon when I got home from work today, it came in an sealed mopar plastic package with the OEM part number listed on it. The emblem has the factory clips and adhesive backing. From what I read the old one is a nightmare to remove due to the glue they used but once that is off the new one should pop right in. We shall see if that is true on saturday.

Heat gun, fishline and 3m stripe off wheel will be your friend.

Bionicbo

Reaction score

Rebeldecals on ebay, great quality quality overlays, did all my emblems in mopar blue, he has tons of colour choices and overlays for everything inside and out

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/