5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black center tail light

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
so then do you sell him your takeoffs?! and then i'm confused further because the Limited DOES have Blind spot monitoring, so i don't understand? Are non blind spot & blind spot taillights interchangeable? And what did the guy who sold them to him put in their place? (sorry, i'm not the best at "connecting the dots" : )
No I sent him mine and he painted them and is sending them back. If someone needs a set of led tails without blind spot then I know he may have a set on hand to sell that he can paint. Blind spot and non blind spot may be interchangeable but you won’t have blind spot if you put in those so you probably will get some warning light because of it. The guy who sold him his old pair bought a pair of new tail lights.

Last edited:

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
No I sent him mine and he painted them and is sending them back. If someone needs a set of led tails without blind spot then I know he may have a set on hand to sell that he can paint. Blind spot and non blind spot may be interchangeable but you won’t have blind spot if you put in those so you probably will get some warning like because of it. The guy who sold him his old pair bought a pair of new tail lights.

ty for breaking it all down for me, i get it now...lol (You threw me (it doesn't take much : ) when you said you knew he had just gotten a set so i thought THAT was the set u were getting...Great price for them too, they will look soooooo good with ur white truck, oops, i mean ivory tri-coat : )

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
ty for breaking it all down for me, i get it now...lol (You threw me (it doesn't take much : ) when you said you knew he had just gotten a set so i thought THAT was the set u were getting...Great price for them too, they will look soooooo good with ur white truck, oops, i mean ivory tri-coat : )
It’s white to me too!

Users who are viewing this thread