5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Appearance group with two tone interior

monsterfish

Reaction score
Does anyone out there have a Big Horn with the Black Appearance group and the Black/Deisel Grey or Black/Light Frost Beige interior? I've tried to order one and the dealer says it can't be done but I've seen a few pictures online of this mythical beast. I'm trying to figure out how to get one.

Chrisdp23

Reaction score
My Big Horn Black appearance interior is the Diesel Gray from the dash down including the seats, everything above that is beige in color. If you do a search I know it has been talked about in prior posts

Cheddy

Reaction score
Does anyone out there have a Big Horn with the Black Appearance group and the Black/Deisel Grey or Black/Light Frost Beige interior? I've tried to order one and the dealer says it can't be done but I've seen a few pictures online of this mythical beast. I'm trying to figure out how to get one.

I was trying to order the same thing and was told the same. I eventually ended up going with the black.

frankd

Reaction score
I have a 2019 big horn and the seats are diesel gray. I dont think it's 2 tone but I'll double check. I was told by my dealer that they only make one interior option for the black appearance package.

Edit: I just double checked and the seats are 2 tone. face of the seat is grey (diesel grey I suppose) and the sides are black. I was told that's the only way you can get it.

Last edited:

monsterfish

Reaction score
I was told by two people at Ram that I can get the Black/Light Frost Beige but when I talk to the dealer they can only order the all black interior from their system. There's some sort of disconnect between Ram and the dealers ordering system. Kind of sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread