5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bilstein Struts w/ Ready Lift 3.5 kit

MurphBigHorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew what setting to use on the Bilstein Struts to not use the preload spacer and still get the desired 3.5 inch of lift using the top hat of the ready lift 3.5 sst kit.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew what setting to use on the Bilstein Struts to not use the preload spacer and still get the desired 3.5 inch of lift using the top hat of the ready lift 3.5 sst kit.
Your readylift tophats are 2”, so you need an additional 1.5”. For your suspension, Clip setting #3 is 1.3” lift, and #4 is 1.7”.

Attachments

• E4-WM5-Y640A00_1.pdf
    323 KB · Views: 21

MurphBigHorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank for the info. Truck looks really good!!
Did you take before and after measurements? Im thinking of doing clip 5. Which would get about 3.7 lift in front. Only .5 inch more then setting 4. So would probably get me 1/2 inch rack. If my sit like yours. But then again. Might just do setting 4 and let it settle and measure it out. And go from there.

Attachments

• 60EA507C-0DFE-4ABD-BB74-3971DA53DDC7.png
    60EA507C-0DFE-4ABD-BB74-3971DA53DDC7.png
    98.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

BiGJZ74

Reaction score
Thank for the info. Truck looks really good!!
Did you take before and after measurements? Im thinking of doing clip 5. Which would get about 3.7 lift in front. Only .5 inch more then setting 4. So would probably get me 1/2 inch rack. If my sit like yours. But then again. Might just do setting 4 and let it settle and measure it out. And go from there.
I posted them somewhere in my thread.... been a few years, I have 20K+ miles on the setup. I think #5 looks nose high with the lines of the truck as the hood line is above the bed line. Also remember #5 adds a bit more preload and will make everything a touch firmer. I'll a try to find the measurements and repost if i so in a few days

Users who are viewing this thread